At Orbis, we are committed to building a fully scaled, multi-state outpatient mental health services provider that will have a lasting positive impact on how behavioral healthcare is delivered to patients and enhancing the quality of life for clinicians. We are building a national provider with an emphasis on delivering high quality behavioral healthcare through an integrated clinical care model across four domains of treatment.
Thank you for taking the time to explore career opportunities with Orbis. You would be joining our team at the ground level of building an industry leading provider with significant opportunities for career advancement. We are looking for passionate, talented Outpatient Psychiatrists in the Houston, Texas area who are committed to delivering high quality behavioral healthcare, collaborate with their peers, and becoming an integral contributor to the collegial culture of excellence that embodies Orbis.
At Orbis, we offer Psychiatrists:
- Clinical support through our integrated care model
- Flexible working environment
- Competitive compensation with uncapped upside based on production
- Hybrid telemedicine and in-person model
- Outpatient work environment with a collegial culture
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and holidays
- Full administrative and IT support including revenue cycle management, billing support, as well as financial and tax support
- Access to training in latest treatment programs such as prescribed digital therapeutics, TMS, ketamine assisted psychotherapy, and psychedelic assisted therapy
We’re looking for Psychiatrists that are licensed / credentialed in the State of Texas and passionate about delivering best-in-class medication management, psychiatric evaluation, and therapy to diverse populations.